Wild for This Brand!

Wet n' Wild is so inexpensive buying their products feels like stealing.

I have at least 10 shades of their MegaLast Lip Colours! Bare It All is my all-time favourite shade that I keep in almost every purse I own. You know.. just in case! 26 amazing colours to choose from so you know there is a shade or two for you.

The consistency is what I look for in a matte - full coverage with incredible pigment payoff. The formula is a little thick for some of the shades but a very small price to pay for a $3 lipstick. When I discovered these lipsticks I got one for each makeup-loving friend and family member for Christmas.

https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/lips/megalast-lip-color.html

Happy shopping my animal-loving friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Forget to Set!

Physician's Formula Must-Haves

Need My NIX Fix