Physician's Formula Must-Haves

One of my all-time holy grail drugstore brands is Physicians Formula! Not only are their products great quality for drugstore makeup... they are cruelty free as well.

The concealer twins set has been in my makeup collection for years. It is long lasting and resists creasing throughout the day. I use it to cover up dark circles under the eyes and hide any unwanted spots on my face. With the right concealer brush I can get away with just blending in the concealer with no foundation. HIGHLY recommend!

You can find a link to the product below:
https://www.physiciansformula.com/concealer-twinsr.html


I have most recently fell IN LOVE with the butter bronzer! It has such a gorgeous sheen, but test it in the store first as it can go on darker than it appears in the packaging! I have been loving bronzers this summer. Less skin damage... more fabulous!

https://www.physiciansformula.com/catalog/product/view/id/1736/s/butter-bronzer-murumuru-butter-bronzer/category/24/

I regularly stock up on these products when they go on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. They are on the pricier end for drugstore, but they are oh-so-worth-it!

Happy shopping my animal-loving friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Forget to Set!

Need My NIX Fix